for January, March, May, July, September, November 2023
Time zones: UTC, EST, CST
Who is the training for?
There are no prerequisites for attending the training, however, participants with a background in ethics, artificial intelligence, standards, certification programs and conformity assessment will benefit most.
Why CertifAIEd™ training?
Participants will learn about the importance of a mark that distinguishes achieving ethical criteria for AIS products, services, and systems, how to assess the ethicality of an AIS, and how to get it recognized in the field with a mark of ethics that meet ethical criteria.
- IEEE CertifAIEd offers a comprehensive suite of criteria to evaluate and assess AIS products, services, or systems against specific ethical requirements to foster trust and advance technology for the benefit of humanity.
- It offers a framework to contextualise AI Ethics criteria for an application helping to deliver a more trustworthy experience for users.
Successful completion of the IEEE CertifAIEd Authorized Assessor training is an essential aspect of becoming an IEEE CertifAIEd Authorized Ecosystem Collaborator.
- undergo training in the key principles of AI Ethics and the IEEE CertifAIEd criteria and certification process
- obtain a deep understanding of how to scrutinize products, services, and systems from an ethical perspective
- learn about the importance of having a mark that distinguishes AIS products, services, and systems that meet ethical criteria
- gain knowledge of the fundamental concepts and processes that are the basis of profiling, assessment, and certification activities
Why act now & Background of the CertifAIEd program
Introduction of the IEEE AI Ethics Certification System
Use Case Analysis for Transparency
Learning Check for Transparency
Use Case Analysis for Accountability
Algorithmic Bias Criteria
Use Case Analysis for Algorithmic Bias
Learning Check for Accountability and Algorithmic Bias
Ethical Privacy Criteria
Use Case Analysis for Ethical Privacy
Additional Use Case Analysis for “selected criteria”
Q&A session for any open issues
Learning Check for Privacy
Introduction to Assessment and Certification
Assessment Tools and Resources
Simulation of an Assessment
Final Exam-Virtual Environment Setup
Conducting Practical Check
Closing the Training and the Next Steps
Instructor-led training sessions will take place between:
09:00 am - 05:30 pm UTC (Coordinated Universal Time)
09:00 am – 05:30 pm CST (China Standard Time)
09:00 am - 05:30 pm EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Prof. Ali Hessami
What does our Alumni say about the training?
#unique | #comprehensive | #practical #whatweneednow
LAMIC Research Group
Manager Technologie & Innovation
Managing Director EFOSS Consulting, Trade and Industrial Corp.
How to register for the training
After you submit your registration, you will receive a License Agreement via Docusign (a secure file exchange) that must be executed prior to completing your registration and receiving any training materials. Your payment will not be processed until after the License Agreement is executed.
The License Agreement must be signed and submitted within 10 days. If not, your registration and payment transaction will not be complete and will be cancelled. After your signed License Agreement is received by IEEE, you will receive a registration confirmation including a link for your payment.
After completing payment you will be provided with further instructions about the training.
Training Fee: We developed several payment plans to meet financial requirements of the community. Please enter your area of interest at the registration. You will be contacted by our team to select the right payment plan for you.